Crepes with Peaches
Crepes with Peaches Preparation
- Beat 2 eggs in a large bowl
- Add 2 cups flour
- Slowly add milk while beating until it has a thin, pancake-like batter consistency.
Note: If mixture has thickened too much, add a splash of milk until proper consistency returns.
- Pour in the batter until 1/2 to 3/4 of the pan surface is covered.
- Rotate the pan quickly to spread batter to thinly around entire bottom of pan.
- Once the top of the crepe is dry (usually about 30 seconds), loosen edges of crepe and flip it over.
- Cook for another 40-45 seconds until lightly browned and the crepe slides easily in pan.
- Repeat until the batter is gone.
- In a small sauce pan cook one 8 oz box of cream cheese and a splash of milk over a low heat until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Add 1/4 cup sugar
Note: if the filling is too thick add a few drops of milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add 1/4 cup water to a medium size sauce pan.
- Add 1 bag frozen peaches
- Add 1/2 cup sugar
Cook over a medium heat until the peaches are soft
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crepes with Peaches Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 11 months, 4 hours, 45 minutes ago