9 people want to try | 15 have favorited
1. In a 4 quart pot add the olive oil (EVOO) and bring up to mid. heat (5).
2. Once at right temp, cut Hot Italian Sausages into 1/2 inch pieces (use sharp knife as it cuts better).
3. Let meat cook but keep stirring as the meat will stick to pot.
4. When meat is starting to turn light brown and the onion, red wine vinegar and chili paste.
5. Let onoins cook down and then add garlic, soya sauce and can of tomato puree.
6. Now turn heat down to (3) let simmer for about 15 min. then add can of diced tomatos.
7. Leave to simmer another 15 min. now add your herbs, salt and pepper.
8. Turn it down to (2) and let low simmer go for 25 min. stir it every 5 min.
9 Use fresh herbs for best taste.
!0. Don''t like it a bit spicey then omit the chili paste.
I Like the fresh Herbs!
Goes good with a nice home made dry red wine.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?