Tri-color Rotini Salad with Vegetables
|1 12-oz boxBarilla Tri-Color Rotini|
|2 cupsBroccoli Florets|
|1/4 cupBalsamic vinegar|
|1/8 teaspoonBlack Pepper; freshly ground|
|1/8 teaspoonRed Pepper Flakes; crushed (optional)|
|3/4 cupExtra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 cupCarrots; shredded|
|3/4 cupFresh Basil; divided, chopped|
|3/4 cupRed Bell Pepper; finely chopped and divided|
|1 cupSliced Olives; Kalamata or Black|
|3/4 cupParmesan cheese; grated|
|1/2 cupGreen Onions; sliced|
Tri-color Rotini Salad with Vegetables Preparation
1. Cook rotini according to package directions, adding broccoli during last minute of cook time.
2. Drain and set aside
3. Whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes in a large bowl to prepare dressing.
4. Continue whisking, slowing adding olive oil.
5. Combine pasta & broccoli with dressing, add carrots, 1/2 cup basil, 1/2 cup red bell pepper, olives, Parmesan cheese, and green onions; mix well.
6. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup basil and 1/4 cup red bell pepper.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Tri-color Rotini Salad with Vegetables Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: