Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab)."AMAZING recipe!! Thank you so much, I have been looking for an easy alfredo sauce for awhile; so glad I found yours!! I've made this recipe twice before, and we are making it again tonight. My 13 year old son is a very finicky eater, and he LOVES this recipe! I do use a little more cheese, just rounding for easier measuring. The real secret to making this recipe AWESOME is that the longer you let it simmer together, the better the flavors blend, therefore tasting better. The sauce actually thickens more once it is removed from the heat source." - SRushing1
Yield: 6 Ready in 25 minutes
1,737 people trying soon
Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Preparation
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. Enjoy over pasta or with warm breadsticks.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?