Ready in 25 minutes
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab).
"AMAZING recipe!! Thank you so much, I have been looking for an easy alfredo sauce for awhile; so glad I found yours!! I've made this recipe twice before, and we are making it again tonight. My 13 year old son is a very finicky eater, and he LOVES this recipe! I do use a little more cheese, just rounding for easier measuring. The real secret to making this recipe AWESOME is that the longer you let it simmer together, the better the flavors blend, therefore tasting better. The sauce actually thickens more once it is removed from the heat source."- SRushing1
Top-ranked recipe named "Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce"
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
3. Stir often.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
6. Enjoy over pasta or with warm breadsticks.
Marsherie2005 2 weeks agoSoooo good. I used 1 cup of heavy cream, for 1 box of pasta. Swapped the mozzarella cheese for Monterey Jack cheese. Awesome!!!
Stlguinea 2 months agoThis was so easy and awesome!
shine6874 2 months ago
jitterbugg 7 months ago
tforward 8 months ago
Jibbywibby 9 months agoSooo good! My daughter asks for this quite often.
Ange325 9 months agoReally good and easy to make!
Heather48 11 month agoThis is delicious, made many times. Thanks!
Dejon 1 year ago
majorcooking 1 year agoI omitted the mozzarella and switched the butter for margarine. Saved money and equally delicious!