24 people want to try | 33 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Bangers Mash and Sauerkraut"
1. Boil 6 large potatos and then drain and mash, add parmesan cheese, milk and mix well then put aside and keep warm.
2. Cook 6 hot italian sausages add water as needed..
3. Once the sausages are cooked, drain sauerkraut and cook on top of meat in same pan
4. Add onion to sauerkraut, along will garlic pepper and chervil.
5. Now let cook for 20 to 40 min on low.-med.
6 To plate... scoop out two large spoonfuls on to plate.
7. Scoop out two sausages put on to plate.
8. Scoop out the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes
9. Garnish with dill