Bangers Mash and Sauerkraut
Bangers Mash and Sauerkraut Preparation
1. Boil 6 large potatos and then drain and mash, add parmesan cheese, milk and mix well then put aside and keep warm.
2. Cook 6 hot italian sausages add water as needed..
3. Once the sausages are cooked, drain sauerkraut and cook on top of meat in same pan
4. Add onion to sauerkraut, along will garlic pepper and chervil.
5. Now let cook for 20 to 40 min on low.-med.
6 To plate... scoop out two large spoonfuls on to plate.
7. Scoop out two sausages put on to plate.
8. Scoop out the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes
9. Garnish with dill
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Bangers Mash and Sauerkraut Reviews
1 years, 3 months, 1 weeks, 3 days, 19 hours, 53 minutes ago
3 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 1 days, 14 hours, 26 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 1 hours, 4 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven