9 people want to try | 6 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Rotisserie Game Hens With Apricot Glaze"
1) Chop the herbs. In a large bowl combine marinade ingredients.
2) Truss the hens and place into a large ziploc bag with marinade. Marinate for 24hrs for best results, 4 hours at the min.
3) Preheat grill to 400F.
4) In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5min. Seprate equal amounts into 2 dishes. One for glaze and one for sauce.
5) Remove hens from the bag. Pat dry with paper towel. Place hens on the rotisserie spit. Turn off all burners except the rotisserie burner.( If your grill does not have a rotisserie burner use indirect heat). Maintain a 400F temp. During the last 30min of grilling apply the glaze a couple of times. Grill for 1HR, check the internal temp for 170F.
6) Remove the hens and let sit for 10min. Serve with the remaining glaze.