35 people want to try | 86 have favorited
1. Preheat an outdoor grill on low heat.
2. Lightly Oil grill. (may use an indoor grill
3. Cook the pepper,onions and the cherry tomatoes on the preheated grill until just slightly browned and caramelized.
4. Allow to cool to room temperature.
5. Remove the skins,and seed and cube the avacodos.
6. Place 1/2 cup of the avocado into a mixing bowl, and mash together with the onion, jalapeno pepper, and sour cream.
7. Stir in the lime juice, garlic salt, then gently fold in the remaining avocado along with the cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
8. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
you may omit the sour cream
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?