Kens Honey Wheat Bread
Kens Honey Wheat Bread Preparation
1. Combine whole wheat flour, honey, yeast, powfered milk, salt, butter(melted) and warm water in a large bowl.
Mix for 2 minutes with blender until smooth.
2. Add all but 1/8 cup unbleached flour to wet mixture and mix with spoon.
Kneed dough with fist until dough is fully mixed.
3. Put dough into greased metal pot. Cover with loose wrap and put in warm room for 45 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
4. Punch dough down. Spread out on very lightly floured wooden cutting board.
Flatten out into 10x20 inch.flat piece.. Roll dough tightly into a roll made to fit the bread pan (good side out).
Pinch final fold together to prevent unwinding.
5. Place dough in bread pan and spray with Olive Oil.
6. Allow dough to rise just over pan handle. (about 30-45 minutes in warm room)
7. Preheat Oven to 350. Bake bread for 45 mins or until top is fully golden brown.
8. Remove bread from pan and put on rack to cool at least 1 hour before cutting.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Kens Honey Wheat Bread Reviews
3 years, 4 months, 1 weeks, 6 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 9 months, 4 days, 9 hours, 35 minutes ago