Banana Crumb Muffins
Verified by stevemur
Banana Crumb Muffins Preparation
1. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. Mix bananas, sugar, egg and butter and combine with dry mixture just until moistened.
3. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
4. For the topping combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
5. Cut in butter until crumbly and sprinkle over muffins.
6. Bake at 375° for about 20 minutes, until muffins test done.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Banana Crumb Muffins Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 9 months, 4 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes ago