Panko Crusted Pork Chops
A delicious dish.
"This was a good recipe except that it mentions an egg mixture but there are no eggs in the ingredients list. I just beat a couple of eggs and dipped the floured chops in before the breadcrumbs. I baked medium thickness chops for 30 minutes. Very good!"- Caymanaman
199 people want to try | 317 have favorited
Panko Crusted Pork Chops Preparation
1. Rinse and dry chops. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat your olive oil and butter to medium heat.
3 Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Coat each chop with flour on both sides and shake off excess.
5. Mix the chopped parsley with the bread crumbs.
6. Dip each chop in egg mixture and then coat each side with the
panko bread crumbs.
7. Brown chops quickly on both sides.
8. Transfer to oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until done.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Panko Crusted Pork Chops Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven