With family spread across Southeast Louisiana, I have a large collection of crawfish recipes. This one is one of my favorites! We serve it as a casserole for Thanksgiving & Christmas (and whenever else we get the craving!). Personally, I could eat this as a main dish. It's great at room temperature, too -- if there's any left over!
Yield: 12 Ready in 50 minutes
18 people trying soon
Crawfish Cornbread Preparation
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cornbread mix, milk, eggs and creamed corn.
3. Once blended, add cheese, onion, jalapeno pepper and crawfish and stir until well-mixed.
4. Pour into 9x13-inch greased pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
Makes 12 (2-inch) squares or serves 6 as a main dish.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crawfish Cornbread Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 8 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes ago