8 people want to try | 15 have favorited
1) Combine all the marinade ingredients.
2) Place the cheese in a shallow bowl, cover with the marinade
and leave overnight.
3) On the day of serving: put the shallots in a roasting pan. Pour
over the marinade from the cheeses, add balsamic vinegar and
sprinkle the sugar over the top. Bake for 45-50 minutes until
the shallots are tender. Strain the juices and reserve.
4) Mix the shallots with the beetroot.
5) Blend the dressing ingredients and add the strained juices from
6) Place the cheese on a baking sheet under a hot grill or in an
oven to warm through and soften. Do NOT let them melt.
7) Place a portion of cheese on a plate and surround with the
beetroot and shallots
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
foodtony 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]