Slow Cooker Tex-mex Chicken (9)
Easy slow cooker recipe great flavor"Very easy & delicious. I used extra spicy salsa because my family likes spicy foods. Definitely use the cilantro..it helped bring out the flavors." - Amyfre
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 8 hours
466 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
|1 poundBoneless skinless chicken breast; cut into 1 inch wide strips|
|2 tablespoonsTaco seasoning mix|
|1 Green pepper; cut into 1 inch wide strips|
|1 Red pepper; cut into 1 inch wide strips|
|1 cupFrozen corn|
|1 1/2 cupsSalsa|
|1 cupMexican style shredded cheese|
|2 cupsRice; cooked|
Slow Cooker Tex-mex Chicken (9) Preparation
- Stir together chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese & rice.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup of rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro if desired,
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?