Apricot Noodle Kugel
Verified by stevemur
Apricot Noodle Kugel Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350? F (125?C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch backing pan
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in egg noodles and cook for 8-10 min or until al dente: drain.
3. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix egg noodles with a 1/4 cup butter, cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in apricot nectar and milk. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
4. In a separate medium bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, remaining vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread over the egg noodle mixture.
5. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated ovenuntil bubbly and lightly browned.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apricot Noodle Kugel Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 7 months, 1 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours, 18 minutes ago