Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Recipe
creamy chicken dish with potatoes to die for."This very rich and tasty but the temperature must be kept low to stop the cream curdling. A really nice winter comfort food. " - Runescape55
Yield: 8 Ready in 8 hours
favorite of 149 people 177 people want to try
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Recipe Preparation
1. Sprinkle each chicken breats with cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken in crock pot.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the chives/parsley.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
5. Sprinkle with chives or parsley.
6. Serve with a garden salad.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Recipe Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: