Ready in 5 minutes
I have searched and tried many Pumpkin Martini recipes posted on the world wide web. I have finally developed my own recipe from the many hits and misses I encountered with other recipes. This Pumpkin Smash Martini truly has the flavor of a great slice of pumpkin pie.
"OMG! This is the best martini ever. This drink will definitely be at my next girls night."- inchm
Top-ranked recipe named "Pumpkin Smash Martini"
1. Combine all liquids into a martini shaker.
2. Add ice to the shaker and shake.
3. place top on to shaker and shake contents Vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a martini snifer.
5. Sprinkle ground Nutmeg on top of martini
6. Enjoy the drink
cmv013 1 year ago
inchm 1 year agoOMG! This is the best martini ever. This drink will definitely be at my next girls night.
anaughtychef4u 4 years agoShake the vigorously until you see a thin frost on the outside of the shaker. Then you know its ready to pour. The mixture should come out a little foamy. This is what you want. [I posted this recipe.]