Cranberry Meatballs Preparation
1. Mix into large bowl. Make into medium size balls. Cook
2. After preparation of meatballs, then mix sauce ingredients.
3. Heat until smooth.
4. Could use whisk. Pour over balls & simmer till ready.
5. In dutch oven at 250 F for 2 hours. Don''t simmer in sauce if freezing.
6. Makes more than one meal. Can serve over spaghetti or rice.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cranberry Meatballs Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 6 months, 1 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours, 21 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: