A yummy pasta dish
"This was really good. Never cooked with ravioli before and this recipe was very simple. I added more cheese...mozzarella, and Monterey jack. Thanks for the new dish!"- ASeabrooks
252 people want to try | 294 have favorited
Ravioli Bake Preparation
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Ravioli Bake Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven