297 people want to try | 348 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Ravioli Bake"
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
jafkitchen 4 months agoSo simple and very good! I added sweet Italian sausage and used 4 cheese ravioli
bdunham 10 months agoI add a pound of Italian sausage and it turns out amazing! Easy to make!
djmb222 10 months agoVery easy & delicious! Thank you! :)
HotnSpicyCook 1 year agoYummy and easy for busy family.
dragonsdaughter 2 years agomake it with alfredo sauce and was told it was great...
tschoultz 2 years agoKids loved it and really enjoyed helping me prepare it
Zainy1976 2 years agoGood dish! My husband loved it!
Alliegeekpi 2 years agoAn easy way to cook ravioli.
nahtskugrlnyc 2 years agoIt was easy and very good.
ASeabrooks 2 years agoThis was really good. Never cooked with ravioli before and this recipe was very simple. I added more cheese...mozzarella, and Monterey jack. Thanks for the new dish!
kmhaager 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]