Mexican Casserole Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
2. Brown the Beef. Drain. Return to pan.
3. While Beef is browning, crunch up Doritoes in the bottom of a rectangular casserole dish.
4. (Optional) Layer desired amount of cheese over Doritoes.
5. Mix Beef, Rotel, and Soup together on low heat.
6. Spread meat mix over chip crust in casserole dish.
7. Layer desired amount of cheese over meat mix.
8. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Mexican Casserole Reviews
My husband likes to top his with Flaming Hot Cheetos. [I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 5 months, 4 weeks, 21 hours, 19 minutes ago