2 people want to try | 4 have favorited
1. Preheat the heating base on Low. Place half the chopped onions, carrots and garlic into the bottom of the stoneware.
2. Add the lamb neck chops, then top with the black pudding, the rest of the onions, carrots and garlic and finally the pearl barley.
3. Mix the flour and cold water together to form a soft batter, then pour over the onions and carrots. Place overlapping potato slices on top.
4. Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water and pour into the centre of the potatoes.
5. Pour the melted butter over the potatoes and season well. Cover and cook on Low for 4-5 hours, or 2-3 hours on High, until the lamb is tender.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?