1 people want to try | 4 have favorited
- Cut chicken into pieces and marinate in lemon, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat pan and melt 1 ½ T butter.
- Saute and slightly brown chicken for 2-3 min./side on med-high heat.
- Remove chicken from pan and add ½ - 1 T more butter at lower heat.
- Add slivers of garlic and capers to taste.
- Add ¼ - ½ c dry white wine and a little bit of water (enough liquid to cook chicken without burning).
- Add in chicken and cover.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or just until chicken is cooked through. Add 1 lg tomato cut in pieces at this point.
- Add more salt and pepper and take cover off to reduce sauce.
- Add ½ T more butter to thicken sauce during reduction.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
ctantoco 4 years ago[I posted this recipe.]