Pomegranate Turkey Scrambler
So many choices on what to do with your turkey left-overs. This scrambler is easy to make, yet Pomegranate juice and cumin elevate your left-overs to a new height.
Yield: 2 Ready in 15 minutes
favorite of 3 people 7 people want to try
Pomegranate Turkey Scrambler Preparation
1. Chop one small onion and brown in a medium pan in a bit of olive oil.
2. Season with salt, paprika and cumin. Mix well.
3. Slowly pour in the half cup of pomegranate juice and stir. Cover and continue cooking a few minutes.
4. Add in the chopped turkey pieces, capers, and chives; stir. Cover and continue cooking for a few minutes.
5. Crack 2 eggs and whisk with 1/3 cup milk until smooth.
6. Pour the eggs over the turkey. Push the edges towards the middle to incorporate all. Cover and continue cooking over low heat for a few minutes or until the top of the scrambler is firm.
7. Serve with a bit of sour cream or cream cheese. Enjoy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Pomegranate Turkey Scrambler Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 5 months, 4 weeks, 1 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven