1 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Pre heat the oven at 350 F, grease the 9x5 pan with butter
2. Combine all the ingredients (eggs, package pumpkin mix, milk, raisins, oil and walnuts).
3. Mix until batter is smooth.
4. Spread the batter to the pan evenly.
5. Bake the batter 55-60 minutes
**Each oven is different. Be sure to check to minimum baking time by inserting toothpick. If it comes out clean it mean it is ready. If not give more AMPLE time like 5 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?