Mini Cheesecake Bites
A delicious bite size version of a classic dessert that can be made with a variation of toppings to suit anyone! Displayed is Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites. Easy to make, short bake time, and a great little dessert or snack for those who monitor their portion sizes!"If you're a cheesecake lover, this recipe belongs on the top of your favorites list! My sister-in-law and husband both loved it, and they're both very specific (ok, picky) when it comes to their food preferences.
One note: the recipe doesn't mention a baking temperature, so I used 15 mins @ 350 degrees. I ended up w/about 3 dozen mini cheesecakes. Yum!" - sHellsKitchen
Yield: 50 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
2,937 people trying soon
Mini Cheesecake Bites Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
4. Add 1 tsp crumb mix to each cup. It's ok to be generous.
5. Firmly press down in cup to pack the crumbs.
6. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Mix well.
7. Add 1 tb of cream cheese mixture to each cup.
8. Bake 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Top with a dollop of pie filling flavor of your choice.
10. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
This recipe is to be used in a 24 quantity mini muffin pan.
The key is to make sure you leave just a little space between the filling and the top of the cup to allow for rising and topping. Less mess that way.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?