Ready in 50 minutes
Tender barbeque chicken in thick cola/barbecue sauce.
"Very good.I used diet dr pepper and took the chicken out while the sauce was thickening. "- magnet54
Top-ranked recipe named "Barbecue Cola Chicken"
Fillet breasts into halves(Or cut into strips)
1. Heat pan over medium-high heat
2. Add garlic,ginger, red onion, 1/4 cup(Sherry/Wine)
3. Saute over medium-high heat for 2 min.
4. Add Cola, Barbeque Sauce, Chicken.
5. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat simmer 15 min.
6. Add other 1/4 cup Sherry(or red wine)
7. Remove cover cook over high heat until sauce is thick.
Tip: chicken can be removed from pan and let rest in bowl after simmering for 15 min, and add chicken back to sauce mixture after sauce has started to thicken up. This will help ensure chicken is not overcooked while sauce thickens.
snazzer 4 months agoI wasn't a huge fan. Sauce was a nice consistency but not really as 'barbequey' as I would have liked. If I made it again I would probably add more spice to distract from that.
PeteW 1 year ago
Silentmercy 3 years ago[I posted this recipe.]
magnet54 3 years agoVery good.I used diet dr pepper and took the chicken out while the sauce was thickening.
Wibby 3 years agoCan someone tell me how long does it take to thicken the sauce, please?
Silentmercy 4 years agoYum.