|2 Chicken Breasts|
|1/2 teaspoonGround Cumin|
|1/2 teaspoonGround Ginger|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
|1 tablespoonOlive oil|
|2 teaspoonsGarlic; crushed|
|1/2 Onion; finely chopped|
|1 glassWhite wine|
|1 Lemon; quartered|
|90 gramsGreen Olives; pitted|
|60 gramsCanned Chickpeas; drained|
|300 mililitersChicken or Vegetable stock|
|1/2 handfulFresh Coriander; chopped|
|1/2 handfullFresh parsley; chopped|
Moroccan Chicken Preparation
1. Pat dry the chicken pieces. Combine all the spices in a large bowl, then add the chickenpieces to coat well with the spice mixture. Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour in the spices.
2. In a large frying pan or non stick saucepan with a lid, heat the olive oil over a medium- high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 7 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Lower the heat to medium low, then add the garlic and onion, Cover and cook for 15 minutes,
3. Add the white wine, lemons, olives, chickpeas, raisins and stock, Bring to a simmer over a medium heat, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for an additional 35 - 45 minutes, stirring regularly, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
4. Mix in the chopped coriander and parsley, then serve immediately.
5. Serve with spicy couscous or rice
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Moroccan Chicken Reviews
[I made edits to this recipe.]
2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 4 months, 6 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes ago