7 people want to try | 7 have favorited
1. Cook the spinach leaves in the microwave. Put the cooked spinach, ginger, garlic, and chilli with ? of the water into a food processor or blender and process to a thick puree. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan, add the bay leaves and black peppercorns and fry for 2 minutes. Add the onion and fry for a further 6-8 minutes or until the onion has browned.
3. Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder, sallt, and chilli powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the spinach puree and the remaining water; simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the yogurt, 1 tablespoon at a time, and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chicken. Cover and cook for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is tender. Serve on naan bread, drizzle over some yogurt and dust with chilli powder.
Full pack of microwaveable spinach probaby too much. Try keeping to quantity on recipie
Rather too hot - try leaving out green chilli
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?