2 people want to try | 2 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Mac and Cheese (2step)"
1. Drizzle olive oil over shallots and garlic and place in foil
2. Turn oven on at 350 and cook shallots and garlic for 30 min (no preheat)
3. Cook bacon over medium heat until crispy
4. Save 1 tbs of grease in pan and raise heat to medium-high
5. Saute shallots and garlic for 1 minute
6. Add flour and stir for another minute
7. Stir in Cream and Thyme and reduce for 15 minutes
8. Stir in cheese until melted and season with salt and pepper
9. Remove from heat and stir in pasta
10. Place in a 9x13 dish
11. Crunch up bacon and place in a small bag with Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Add breadcrumbs and butter to the bacon mix and shake it up.
3. Place mix on top of pasta and cook for 25 minutes.