Spicy Chicken Bulgogi Pizza
It's a creative recipe for pizza! The Spicy Chicken Bulgogi PIzza can also be prepared with different Korean BBQ products.
Yield: 2 Ready in 20 minutes
favorite of 20 people 10 people want to try
Spicy Chicken Bulgogi Pizza Preparation
1. Dice onion and bell pepper in a small size.
2. Cut the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi in a small size (putting big chuck will take more time to cook)
3. Preheat the oven to 450F
4. Put the dough on the table and spread the marinara sauce.
5. Put cutted chicken bulgogi pieces.
6. Put diced onion, bell pepper, and olive.
7. Put mozzarella cheese on top and put it in the oven.
8. Enjoy the Spicy Chicken Bulgogi PIzza!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Spicy Chicken Bulgogi Pizza Reviews
This recipe can also be prepared with different Korean BBQ products.
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven