0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1) Cook raisins in water, until water is absorbed.
(*If doubling recipe, don''t boil away all of water: save a little.) Let cool somewhat.
2) Cream margarine (**try this with at least half butter) and sugar.
3) Add eggs, soda, flour, vanilla.
4) Stir in raisins.
5) Chill dough.
6) Preheat oven to 375F. Grease cookie sheets.
7) Roll/scoop dough into large golfball-sized balls. Roll in sugar.
8) Bake on greased sheets, about 15 minutes, being careful not to overbake. Keep in covered container/sealed bag as cookies harden guickly. Rating:
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?