Yummy granola bars that you will bake a again and again. Simple, fast, filling, healthy, and they taste way better than any granola bar your going to buy at the store!"This is a good recipe. The bars taste almost exactly like the Nature Valley Oats and Honey (which my family loves) but I think I might have baked them a tad too long! The batch came out so hard that i wasn't able to slice them without them cracking. But still very tasty. " - jadeskiss
Yield: 10 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
783 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Granola Bars Preparation
1. Mix all dry ingredients then mix in the wet, will be crumbly when mixed.
2. Grease 11x13 pan. Press dough firmly in pan with knuckles (it hurts a little because of the nuts).
3. Bake 325F for 20-23 minutes or until edges are browned.
4. Let cool completely. Loosen edges and cut into ten bars.
5. Take them out of pan and put into a airtight container.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?