Ready in 55 minutes
A quick, simple and personal favorite go to dish that's excellent with a nice chilled, crisp white. Whether for yourself or to entertain. Every time I make this sauce, I'm always asked for the specifics. You will definitely see this sauce in my dishes from time to time and hopefully enjoy just as frequently.
3 people want to try | 5 have favorited
Prep time: 35 minutes
1. Add lemon and lime juices in a bowl. Sprinkle pepper, salt and chili powder onto fish and rub thoroughly. Place into Lemon lime juice to cure.
2. In another bowl, add wine, pepper, salt and sliced mushrooms. Set aside.
3. Slice 1 inch off asparagus bottoms.
Cook time: 20 minutes
1. We will begin with the sauce. On a low fire add butter to pan. When clarifed, add contents of mushroom marinade. Cook until mushroom begin to soften. When butter starts to brown, slowly stir in white wine. Once the wine has darkened and slightly thicken, slowly stir in cream. Constant stir with the goal being a thickened but creamy, viscous texture by cooking it down or away. You will notice the cream take color from the essence of the butter and wine. Continue to gradually add the cream as to not weaken the texture of the process in the pan. Once all cream is pour in, add tarragon and give a few slow stirs, set on the lowest flame. If you notice the cream starting to "separate" turn the fire up slightly and stir more frequent, if it thickens too quick and not keeping a shiny consistency, turn your fire down. Allow to cok just slightly and further thicken.
2. In a separate pan, melt butter for Tuna, add steak and marinade. Cook evenly until desired temperature is reached.
3. In 1-2 qt pot, add water and salt and boil until evaporated by 1/2. Add asparagus and butter and cook until desired consistency. I chose to cook the water down.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?