1. Slice a loaf of italian bread. Arrange on a baking sheet and heat in oven at 350 for about 10 min, or until toasted.
2. Rub the toasted bread with garlic and brush with olive oil
3. Sprinkle sliced tomato with salt, and arrange on bread slices.
4. Top with sliced mozzerella
5. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese is melted
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven