Lemony Garlic Potato Wedges
Lemony Garlic Potato Wedges Preparation
- Place rimmed baking sheet on upper-middle oven rack.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes, cornstarch, garlic powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in large bowl.
- Carefully remove preheated baking sheet form oven.
- Add oil and tilt baking sheet to evenl y coat with oil.
- Place potatoes, cut side down in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast until browned around edges, about 30 minutes.
- While potaotes roast mix butter, garlic, parsley, and lemon zest together in a large bowl.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and flip each wedge over.
- Roast until potatoes are crispt and deep golden brown, 10 -15 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl with butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Lemony Garlic Potato Wedges Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 21 hours, 41 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven