3 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. Blitz butter, egg and honey together.
2. Add ginger, the 1/2 cup of sugar and the cinnamon, mix until a dough that you can roll into
balls. Just add a bit more four to stiffen it up or a bit of water if it is
3. Roll up into balls (heaped teaspoon) then squash flat on a greased tray and sprinkle crumble on top.
4. The crumble is a mix of the last three ingredients :) Great for all sorts of hot deserts
5. Bake in hot oven for 12 minutes till dark golden brown.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?