Creamy Bacon Bites (7)
Creamy Bacon Bites (7) Preparation
- Oven to 350
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles.
- Roll up starting with longest sides.
- Press seams together to seal.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices; place cut-side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- 1 serving = 4 bacon bites
1 serving = 4 bacon bites
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Creamy Bacon Bites (7) Reviews
5 months, 19 hours, 25 minutes ago
1 serving = 4 bacon bites [I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 13 hours, 23 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven