148 people want to try | 214 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Creamy Bacon Bites (7)"
- Oven to 350
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles.
- Roll up starting with longest sides.
- Press seams together to seal.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices; place cut-side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- 1 serving = 4 bacon bites
1 serving = 4 bacon bites