Don't make me fat carrot cake
|3 Eggs; large|
|1 cupplain nonfat yogurt|
|1 cupunsweetened applesauce|
|1 cuplight brown sugar; packed|
|1/2 cupCanola oil|
|2 tblsporange zest; grated|
|1 tblspVanilla extract|
|3 1/2 cupsAll purpose flour|
|1 tblspPumpkin pie spice|
|2 tspBaking Powder|
|1 tspBaking soda|
|3 carrots; medium, shredded, about 2 cups|
|1 cupGolden raisins|
|8 oznonfat cream cheese|
|3 ozNeufchatel cheese|
|1 1/2 cupsconfectioners' sugar|
Don't make me fat carrot cake Preparation
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. In bowl A, mix eggs, yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, oil, 1 tblsp of orange zest, and vanilla
3. In bowl B, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
4. Add bowl A to bowl B. Mix.
5. Mix in Carrots and raisins.
6. Bake 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
1. mix cream cheese, Neufchatel cheese, sugar and zest.
2. Put it on yer cake.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Don't make me fat carrot cake Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 1 hours, 3 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven