17 people want to try | 21 have favorited
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. In bowl A, mix eggs, yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, oil, 1 tblsp of orange zest, and vanilla
3. In bowl B, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
4. Add bowl A to bowl B. Mix.
5. Mix in Carrots and raisins.
6. Bake 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
1. mix cream cheese, Neufchatel cheese, sugar and zest.
2. Put it on yer cake.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?