Chicken Casserole served over white rice. My family's favorite meal."It's halved this and still had 3 days worth of leftovers, loved it! I used less cheese but still my cheese topped burned. We really liked this casserole and made it 2 weeks in a row with more veggies in it. Especially liked the chicken being cooked before it goes in, 3 minutes on the George foreman and less likely to be undercooked." - NurseNikki
Yield: 10 Servings Ready in 2 hours
favorite of 55 people 28 people want to try
Chicken Casserole Preparation
1. Chop the onion, celery, and broccoli and boil all together to soften.
2. Boil and shred the chicken breasts.
3. Mix the chicken, onion, celery, broccoli, cream of chicken, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
4. Place the mixture in two small casserole dishes or one big one about 2 inches deep.
5. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese
6. Crush the Ritz crackers and pour over the cheddar cheese the work the crumbs into the cheese.
7. Heat the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 1 hour.
8. Serve on white rice
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken Casserole Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven