Crazy Healthy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes
These pancakes are stuffed with lots of fresh bananas, and made from whole wheat flour. They are also fat and sugar free, but loaded with heart-healthy ingredients. The cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar spikes, while the fiber in the flour lowers cholesterol. This recipe was created for kids so don't be surprised if they can't tell that they are eating healthy food!"These are great. Very sticky batter and very brown color, but fantastic taste. Even my relatively picky 3 year old loved them! And, low glycemic index so said 3 year old wasn't bouncing off the walls." - Artolsav
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 15 minutes
favorite of 712 people 696 people want to try
Crazy Healthy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes Preparation
1. In a bowl, combine the Splenda, molasses, salt, cinnamon, Egg Beaters, water, applesauce, and bananas, and whisk until uniform.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and gently fold together until just combined, but no longer or your pancakes will be tough.
3. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle, and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Using a ¼ cup measurement, pour batter onto the hot pan to make eight pancakes.
5. When the pancakes have lots of holes on the top and are dry and not glossy/wet anymore, peek under the pancake with a spatula and see if the bottom is deep golden brown.
6. If it is, then flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve while hot with sugar-free maple syrup, butter spray, fresh banana slices, and cinnamon sprinkles if desired.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Crazy Healthy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven