Ready in 15 minutes
These pancakes are stuffed with lots of fresh bananas, and made from whole wheat flour. They are also fat and sugar free, but loaded with heart-healthy ingredients. The cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar spikes, while the fiber in the flour lowers cholesterol. This recipe was created for kids so don't be surprised if they can't tell that they are eating healthy food!
"These are great. Very sticky batter and very brown color, but fantastic taste. Even my relatively picky 3 year old loved them! And, low glycemic index so said 3 year old wasn't bouncing off the walls."- Artolsav
Top-ranked recipe named "Crazy Healthy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes"
1. In a bowl, combine the Splenda, molasses, salt, cinnamon, Egg Beaters, water, applesauce, and bananas, and whisk until uniform.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and gently fold together until just combined, but no longer or your pancakes will be tough.
3. Heat a large sauté pan or griddle, and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Using a ¼ cup measurement, pour batter onto the hot pan to make eight pancakes.
5. When the pancakes have lots of holes on the top and are dry and not glossy/wet anymore, peek under the pancake with a spatula and see if the bottom is deep golden brown.
6. If it is, then flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve while hot with sugar-free maple syrup, butter spray, fresh banana slices, and cinnamon sprinkles if desired.
mayamurphy 3 months agoDelicious and nutritious! My husband gobbled it up and went back for seconds. Thank you!
amyloupinterich 10 months agoThe Splenda and egg beaters ruin the 'healthy' aspect. Maybe if your goal is to lose weight, but then you should avoid pancakes. And the cooking spray is unhealthy too. Though the bananas are a great substitute for oil.
JadeRene-lyricalgenuis 1 year ago
CookCorinne 1 year agoThese were great!! I added almond butter, and only 2 tablespoon of Splenda! It was a great change up in my breakfast!
jshelton9 1 year agoPretty good! Surprised...
kimberlyann1 1 year ago
wvale 1 year ago
jessicacovington 1 year agoI will try sounds delicious!
jsnider 1 year agoSplenda and egg beaters are fake 'foods' and not nutritional at all! This isn't a healthy recipe for healthy, growing children. And children NEED fat for brain development.
feliciawilson 2 years ago