Fruity Rice Krispie Treats
Rice Krispie Treats with a little added flavor from Fruity Pebbles.
"Just made these again and added green food coloring to the marshmallow mixture for St. Patrick's day, so easy, bright, and festive!"- platinumdiva
38 people want to try | 60 have favorited
Fruity Rice Krispie Treats Preparation
1. Grease or butter a 13x9" pan. Mix the cereals in a large bowl.
2. Melt the margarine in a saucepan. Add the marshmallows and stir until fully melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal. Stir to coat evenly.
4. Press the cereal mixture into the prepared pan, using either a buttered spatula or wax paper.
5. Allow to cool fully. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Fruity Rice Krispie Treats Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven