Lemon Garlic Sirloin Tips
A delicious way to have tender steak full of flavor
"I don't think I did it right; my partner thought it was great but I thought it was tough.. (most likely because of my skill level lol)"- Ecksnavy
187 people want to try | 175 have favorited
Lemon Garlic Sirloin Tips Preparation
Start off with unfrozen meat - take the chill out - pat dry with paper towel if necessary. We want it to be dry to carmelize.
1. Get frying pan going with HOT Olive Oil over medium heat
2. Add steak and allow to brown on one side before doing anything else (continue cooking)
3. Add fresh grated Lemon Zest (also salt and pepper) once brown on one side
4. Add Garlic while re-arranging steak to other side
5. When meat is just about done - add parsley and lemon juice
6. Add white wine- cook off alcohol for about 1 minute and your done!
Serve over rice or pasta!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Lemon Garlic Sirloin Tips Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven