59 people want to try | 65 have favorited
1. Zest and squeeze the lemon and crush the garlic finely, mix together.
2. Poach or pan fry the chicken breast until cooked (approximately 10 minutes) then slice each breast.
3. Heat a large pan of water and when boiling add the linguini and cook according to the packet instructions.
4. Drain the pasta, add the spinach to the pan that the pasta was cooked in, add the cooked pasta on top, together with the olive oil, lemon-juice mix, chicken and seasoning, return to a low heat and toss for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts.
5. Finally, crumble in the ricotta. Toss lightly and serve straight away
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
claraspiel 1 year agoDelicious. Hubby said its a winner. I used two cloves of garlic - one to sauté with the chicken.
heathertennuttiharrison 1 year agoDo you use fresh spinach or frozen?
Tanya67 1 year agoGreat quick and easy dish, I sautéd the garlic before adding the lemon, of which I added a bit more.
Arlini 3 years ago[I posted this recipe.]