Spinach and Ricotta Pasta with Grilled Lemon Chicken
Light lemony chicken pasta. Best served warm."Great quick and easy dish, I sautéd the garlic before adding the lemon, of which I added a bit more." - Tanya67
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 30 minutes
57 people trying soon
Spinach and Ricotta Pasta with Grilled Lemon Chicken Preparation
1. Zest and squeeze the lemon and crush the garlic finely, mix together.
2. Poach or pan fry the chicken breast until cooked (approximately 10 minutes) then slice each breast.
3. Heat a large pan of water and when boiling add the linguini and cook according to the packet instructions.
4. Drain the pasta, add the spinach to the pan that the pasta was cooked in, add the cooked pasta on top, together with the olive oil, lemon-juice mix, chicken and seasoning, return to a low heat and toss for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts.
5. Finally, crumble in the ricotta. Toss lightly and serve straight away
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?