Spicy Summer Corn Relish
This is a super easy, very tasty relish recipe that improves with refrigeration. It's a great addition for alm ost any meal especially in summer time. I have tried several variations of this and this one always sems to get the best raves. the combination of the vegetables and spices along with this particular dressing is awesome.
Yield: 40 Ready in 1 hours
5 people trying soon
|4 bagsFrozen Corn|
|1/4 cupOlive oil|
|5 clovesGarlic; minced|
|3 eachTomatoes; seeded and diced|
|2 eachGreen bell pepper; chopped|
|1 eac hRed Bell Peppper; chopped|
|1/4 cupRed onion; chopped|
|1/2 cupFresh cilantro; chopped|
|2 eachCan black beans rinsed|
|**** MARINADE/ DRESSING *****|
|3/4 cupCider vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoonCelery seed|
|1/2 tspnChile powder|
Spicy Summer Corn Relish Preparation
1. Thaw corn and toss lightly with peppers and onions with olive oill and garlic , spread evenly on cookie sheet then roast in oven
for approx 25 minutes on 350 degrees
2. Pull from oven and place in large mixing bowl let rest 30 minutes
3. Add tomatoes, cilantro and black beans and set aside..
4. In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients for dressing. mix well and pour over vegetable mixture.
5. Toss well and let refrigerate several hours or over night for best results.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Spicy Summer Corn Relish Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 3 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes ago