Ready in 1 hour
This is a super easy, very tasty relish recipe that improves with refrigeration. It's a great addition for alm ost any meal especially in summer time. I have tried several variations of this and this one always sems to get the best raves. the combination of the vegetables and spices along with this particular dressing is awesome.
5 people want to try | 7 have favorited
1. Thaw corn and toss lightly with peppers and onions with olive oill and garlic , spread evenly on cookie sheet then roast in oven
for approx 25 minutes on 350 degrees
2. Pull from oven and place in large mixing bowl let rest 30 minutes
3. Add tomatoes, cilantro and black beans and set aside..
4. In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients for dressing. mix well and pour over vegetable mixture.
5. Toss well and let refrigerate several hours or over night for best results.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?