7 people want to try | 11 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Oatmeal nut chocolate chip cookies"
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Stir in Oats and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoolsfuls onto a cookie sheet. I do a little smaller than a golf ball then give them a little squish on top to slightly flatten it.
7 Bake EXACTLY 10 minutes. A minute either way makes a big difference. Adjust for your oven.
8 Cool a couple of minutes before enjoying.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Rebelgrace 3 years ago[I posted this recipe.]