This is the basic Frogmore Stew that I have been making for the past 10 or so years. This was a staple of my life when I lived in Frogmore and always reminds me of life on a coastal island.
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 1 hours
4 people trying soon
Frogmore Stew Preparation
1. Add beer, Old Bay seasoning and water to large pot until half full and bring to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and boil 10 minutes
3. Add sausage and boil 10 minutes
4. Add corn and boil 10 minutes
5. Add Shrimp and turn off the burners and stir for approximately 2-3 minutes or until all shrimp are pink.
6. Drain and pour into a large pan for serving.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Frogmore Stew Reviews
Be sure not to overcook the shrimp. Old Bay is your friend, I like to sprinkle some on the drained dish as it is cooling before serving for a little more flavor. [I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 1 weeks, 1 days, 16 hours, 24 minutes ago