Brownies- Whatever Floats Your Boat
Theses are the easiest and best brownies. You can add whatever floats your boat in these. M&Ms, Chocolate chips, Nuts, Candy, etc....
"They were AMAZING! I just made them now and I did chocolate chips and marshmallows and they came out delicious! the only thing was I had to add a little more cocoa to it probably like 1/4 but it was really good!"- Rockel001
43 people want to try | 83 have favorited
Brownies- Whatever Floats Your Boat Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil.
3. In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is
4. Add sugar and mix well.
5. Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
6. Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix).
7. Fold in"WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"!
8. Spread in pan and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Brownies- Whatever Floats Your Boat Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven