Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Verified by stevemur
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Beat butter on medium speed for 1 min or until smooth.
4. Add sugars and continue to beat 2 minutes more.
5. Add vanilla, then eggs, one at a time, on slower speed. Mix thoroughly between addition.
6. Reduce to low speed and gradually add flour mixture.
7. Carefully fold in nuts and chocolate.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies are brown at the edges and golden in the center. Remove from oven and let rest 1 minute before transferring to cooling rack.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 12 months, 2 days, 35 minutes ago