Steak Diane- Easy and the best!!!
I am a chef that does a lot of dinner parties in the customers house, and this is my most requested recipe.
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 59 people 29 people want to try
Steak Diane- Easy and the best!!! Preparation
1) Pound steaks between 2 pieces of waxed paper until 1/4 inch thick.
2) Dredge in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
3) In large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter, add steaks and brown for about 10 minute
on each side; remove to platter.
4) Spread both sides with mustard and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire
5) In same skillet melt remaining butter; add mushrooms and shallots, saute for 2
6) Add brandy and flame.
7) Stir in stock and worcestershire; return steaks and reheat until desired temp.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Steak Diane- Easy and the best!!! Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
3 years, 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: